What's so hard about selling life insurance ? Find out!
Starting this week, a detailed mini-series on understanding and taking control of the key elements in a successful insurance agents life.
Learn in detail, about the inner most dark secrets between success and failure such as:
- Determining if a sales lead can qualify for life insurance
- What makes arranging face-to-face meetings easier?
- Presentation and Selling Skills.
- Discussing the various components of selling.
- The real problem for the producer is a fix and control issue.
- Acquiring Qualified Sales Leads
- Scheduling favorable appointments
- Presentation and selling skills
- Product knowledge and its impact on a selling interview
- * Becoming technology proficient
- Client retention
- Administration skills
- Advanced marketing skills
Note: you will have to be signed up to our RSS e-mail feed or our cybermail link to your browser page to get this series.
This mini-series is authored by:
John Lensi, Vice President, Sales: Impact Technologies Group. CLU, ChFC, RHU, REBC, CMFC, LLIF
Charlotte, North Carolina
John has over 30 years of field management and home office executive experience in the life insurance and financial services industry across several distribution channels.
He has been a company officer for several prominent life insurance companies during his career. Along with his professional designations/education, he is a marketing and business administration graduate of Central Connecticut State University – New Britain, CT.
Lensi was selected to
the International Who’s Who of Professionals in 1995 and has served as industry chairperson for LIMRA
International’s Agent and Management Training and Development Committee.
He has a built a number of professional
development platforms for insurance professionals which has led to the development of numerous MDRT qualifiers.
John has been a speaker at numerous industry and company sales meetings on the topics addressed in this mini-series.
If you have a subject or an article you would like to share and would like to be a guest author please contact me.